Large Venue Projector PX9230
- Projection System DLP Single 0.7" XGA
- DMD type DC3 DMD Chip
- Resolution 1024x768 pixels
- Brightness 6000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio* 6,000:1
- Display Color 1.07 Billion Colors
- Aspect Ratio Native 4:3 (8 aspect ratio selectable)
- Light Source Lamp
- Light Source Life* 3000/4000 (Normal/Eco)
- Throw Ratio :LS2ST3 Wide Fix: 0.81, LS2ST1 Wide Zoom: 1.14 ~ 1.347, LS2SD2 Standard: 1.6 ~ 2, LS2LT1 Semi Long: 2 ~ 3, LS2LT2 Long Zoom:3 .11~ 5.18, LS2ST2 Short Throw: 0.77~1.1, LS2ST4 Semi Throw: 1.25~1.6
- Zoom Ratio :LS2ST3 Wide Fix: 1X, LS2ST1 Wide Zoom: 1.18X, LS2SD2 Standard: 1.25X, LS2LT1 Semi Long: 1.5X, LS2LT2 Long Zoom:1.67X, LS2ST2 Short Throw: 1.42x, LS2ST4 Semi Throw: 1.28x
- Lens Control :7 lens (Manual Zoom and Focus)
- Lens Shift :Vertical: -10% ~ 50%, Horizontal: -5%~5%, Standard Lens
- Keystone Correction :Vertical: ± 30 degrees , Horizontal: ± 30 degrees
- Projection Size :50" ~ 300", Standard Lens
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD : 431.0x167.0 x 320.5mm
- Product Weight :8.6kg
- Stunning Visual Impact with Flexible Installation for Any Application
- Specifically designed for simple installation and configuration flexibility, BenQ’s PX9230 utilizes five types of available optical lenses for professional integration into any venue. Spectacular visual performance with ultra-high brightness, contrast ratio and resolution, coupled with hassle-free maintenance and lasting reliability, make PX9230 ideally suited for commercial deployment.
- Superior Image Quality
- High Brightness Lumens
- Even large-scale projections in bright environments remain clear and sharp with BenQ’s high brightness technology power. The enhanced luminance boosts vivid color intensity and depth for lights-on presentations allowing audience interaction and note taking.
- Enduring Reliability
- DLP Technology for Vibrant Color Endurance
- BenQ projectors are based on the absolute reliability of 1chip DLP design. The highly durable DLP chip is rated to last over 100,000 hours without degradation, ensuring true-to-life colors and pristinely legible text for countless uses.
- Unibody Dust Filter Option
- An optional feature on the PX9230, a sleek unibody dust filter, facilitates projector maintenance and longevity in especially dusty environments. Unlike clunky conventional two-piece designs, the all-in-one design is neater and easier to remove for cleaning.
- Central Lens Design
- A new symmetrically centered lens design allows easy installation without the need for special considerations in offset installation scenarios.
- Side Chassis Lamp Door
- Another simple but brilliant detail, the lamp access door is located on the side. Lamps can be accessed without unmounting the system from the ceiling or a stacked position.
- Magnetic Cover
- A soft-touch magnetic cover provides convenient access to controls without push and pull force effecting projection alignment.
- Excellent Installation Flexibility
- 360° Rotation-Capable Projection
- The BenQ PX9230 can be tilted vertically at any angle, allowing projection onto ceilings, walls, floors or angled signage. The possibilities for impactful visuals in shopping centers, galleries, museums and theaters are endless.
- Multiple Lenses for Diverse Applications
- BenQ's PX9230 projector is compatible with five various lenses. These all-glass optics, made in Japan, eliminate chromatic aberration and color flare for utmost image quality. Maximize installation options and projection layout with a quick one-button release. Changing lenses is now simple and secure.
- Zoom, Focus, Lens Shift
- The convenience and wide range of the zoom, focus and horizontal/ vertical lens shift systems deliver perfectly proportioned images despite installation or placement challenges in any venue.