3LCD Technology | WXGA | 5000 Lumens | 5.2 kg | WiFi Optional
- Display Device :0.59" (16:10) 3LCD
- Resolution :1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Light Output (Brightness) :5,000 ANSI lumens (Normal Mode) / 3500 ANSI lumens (Eco Mode)
- Contrast Ratio :16,000:1
- Lens :Manual focus, manual zoom x 1.6
- Lamp Wattage :280W
- Lamp Life :Approximately 4,500 Hours (Normal Mode) / 6,000 Hours (Eco Mode)
- Throw Ratio :1.4 - 2.3 : 1
- Diagonal Display Size :30" - 300" (76cm - 762cm)
- Number of Colors :16.7M colours
- Focus Distance :0.8m ~ 8.6m (Wide) / 1.4m ~ 14.0m (Tele)
- Keystone Correction :H and V: +/- 30º
- Computer :VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, SXGA+, HD, UXGA, WUXGA
- H-Sync :15kHz - 106kHz
- V-Sync :50Hz - 120Hz
- Composite Video :NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, -N, SECAM
- Component Video :480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- HDMI :480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Digital Input HDMI (HDCP compliant) x 2 (HDMI 2 shared with MHL (Ver 1.4))
- Computer In 1 Mini-D-sub 15-pin connector x 1
- Computer In 2 Mini-D-sub 15-pin connector x 1
- Video Input :RCA connector x 1
- Audio Input :3.5mm stereo mini connector x 2, RCA connector L/R x1
- Audio Output :3.5mm stereo mini connector x 1
- Control Terminal :9-pin D-sub x 1 (RS-232 control)
- USB-A :USB type A x 2 (PC Less Presentation or Wireless Adapter)
- USB-B :USB type B x 1 (USB Display or Mouse Control)
- Wired Network :RJ-45 jack x 1
- Wireless Network :USB wireless adapter (optional)
- Dimension of the Product Main Body :413(W) x 123(H) x 315(D)mm
- Weight :Approximately 5.2kg
- 3LCD : A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Low TCO - Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- AMX Device Discovery - When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Long Life Lamp - Using Eco Mode, lamp life is extended to more than 6,000 hours - equivalent to the projector being used for three hours a day over a period of ten years.
- Vertical Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Horizontal Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images with horizontal keystone correction.
- On Screen Display (OSD) - The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.