3LCD Technology | WXGA | 5200 Lumens | 6.8 kg | WiFi Optional
- Display Device :0.59" (16:10) 3LCD
- Resolution :1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Light Output (Brightness) :5200 ANSI lumens (Normal Mode) / 3640 ANSI lumens (Eco Mode)
- Contrast Ratio :16,000 : 1
- Lens :Manual focus, manual zoom x 1.6
- Lens Shift :Manual (V:0-50%,H:±5%)
- Lamp Wattage :300W
- Lamp Life :Approximately 4000 Hours (Normal Mode) / 6000 Hours (Eco Mode)
- Throw Ratio :1.4 - 2.3 : 1
- Diagonal Display Size :30"~300" (76cm~762cm)
- Number of Colours :16.7M colours
- Focus Distance :0.9m~9.2m (Wide) / 1.4m~14.8m (Tele)
- Keystone Correction :H and V: +/- 30º
- Computer :VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, WSXGA+, UXGA, WUXGA, MAC 16"
- H-Sync :15 kHz - 106 kHz
- V-Sync :50 Hz - 120 Hz
- Composite Video :NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, -N, SECAM
- Component Video :480i, 480p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- HDMI :480i, 480p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, Computer signal TMDS clock 27 MHz - 150 MHz
- Digital Input :HDMI x 2 (HDCP Compliant), HDBaseT (RJ-45) x 1
- Digital Output :HDMI x 1 (HDCP Compliant)
- Computer Input :15-pin mini D-sub x 1
- Computer Output :15-pin mini D-sub x 1
- Video Input :RCA connector x 1
- Audio Input :2 (3.5mm stereo mini connector x 1, RCA connector L/R x1)
- Audio Output :3.5mm stereo mini connector x 1
- Control Terminal :9-pin D-sub x 1 (RS-232 control)
- HDBase T :RJ-45 jack x 1 (for MC-WX5505 only)
- USB :Type A x 1 for wireless adapter
- Wired Remote Control :3.5 mm stereo mini jack (IN/OUT)
- Wired Network :RJ-45 jack x 1
- Wireless Network :USB WLAN Dongle (optional)
- Dimension of the Product Main Body :466(W) x 138(H) x 337(D) mm
- Weight :Approximately 6.8 kg
- Model MCWX5501 combines WXGA resolution with super-bright 5,200 ANSI lumens white/colour light output for a stunning visual achievement. It can transform classrooms, lecture halls, and auditoriums into true learning centres. The MCWX5501 is easily stackable which enables you to place one projector on top of another to project the same image from both onto a screen for added brightness.
- 3LCD : A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Low TCO - Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- AMX Device Discovery - When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Long Life Lamp - Using Eco Mode, lamp life is extended to more than 6,000 hours - equivalent to the projector being used for three hours a day over a period of ten years.
- Vertical Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Horizontal Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images with horizontal keystone correction.
- On Screen Display (OSD) - The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.