3LCD Technology | XGA 5800 Lumens | 6.8 kg | WiFi Optional
- Display Device :0.63" (4:3) 3LCD
- Resolution :1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Light Output (Brightness) :5,800 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)/ 4,060 ANSI Lumens (Eco Mode)
- Number of Colours :16.7M Colours
- Lamp Wattage :300W
- Lamp Life :Approximately 4,000 Hours (Normal Mode)/ 6,000 Hours (Eco Mode)
- Contrast Ratio :16,000:1
- Focus Distance :0.8m ~ 8.6m (Wide)/ 1.4m ~ 14.0m (Tele)
- Throw Ratio :1.4 - 2.3 : 1
- Diagonal Display Size :30" ~ 300" (76cm ~ 762cm)
- Lens :Manual Focus, Manual Zoom x 1.6
- Lens Shift :Manual (V: 0 ~ 50%, H: ±5%)
- Digital Keystone :H and V +/- 30°
- Computer :VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, WSXGA+, UXGA, WUXGA, MAC 16"
- H-Sync :15 kHz - 106 kHz
- V-Sync :50 Hz - 120 Hz
- Composite Video :NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, -N, SECAM
- Component Video :480i, 480p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- HDMI :480i, 480p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, Computer Signal TMDS Clock 27 MHz - 150 MHz
- Digital Input :HDMI x 2 (HDCP Compliant), HDBaseT (RJ-45) x 1
- Digital Output :HDMI x 1 (HDCP Compliant)
- Computer Input :15-pin mini D-sub x 1
- Computer Output :15-pin mini D-sub x 1
- Video Input :RCA Connector x 1
- Audio Input :2 (3.5mm Stereo Mini Connector x 1, RCA Connector L/R x 1)
- Audio Output :3.5mm Stereo Mini Connector x 1
- Wired Network :RJ-45 Jack x 1
- Wireless Network :USB WLAN Dongle (Optional)
- USB :USB Type A x 1 for Wireless Adapter
- Control Terminal :9-pin D-sub x 1 (RS-232 control)
- Wired Rmote Control :3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack x 1 (IN/ OUT)
- Dimension of the Product Main Body :466(W) x 138(H) x 339(D) mm
- Weight :Approximately 6.8 Kg
- The MCX5551 combines XGA resolution with super-bright 5,800 ANSI lumens white/colour light output for a stunning visual achievement. It can transform classrooms, lecture halls, and auditoriums into true learning centres.
- 3LCD : A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Low TCO - Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- AMX Device Discovery - When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Long Life Lamp - Using Eco Mode, lamp life is extended to more than 6,000 hours - equivalent to the projector being used for three hours a day over a period of ten years.
- Vertical Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Horizontal Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images with horizontal keystone correction.
- On Screen Display (OSD) - The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.